Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Dead Downton



I think I might be having a mental breakdown.

Not just any old breakdown.

 
This kind.
Why, you ask?
 
 It's not because I'm moving in a mere 46 hours and I've barely packed a thing.

Or that today my nanny-child told me, "Elmo-ly, you're pretty, but your singing is ugly."

It's because I just read this.

Too many emotions to work through. Anger? Hurt? Resentment? Betrayal? YES. To name a few.

I'm going to leave you now so I can start working on a seething letter to PBS wishing horrible things upon them (including funding for Big Bird getting cut. Puppets creep me out)

Downton Abbey, 
If this is true, you're dead to me.


1 comment:

  1. Seriously Downton?! WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING? I think there has already been enough shock this season. Can we all just play happy families for a bit now? I so should not have read that. On the plus side though, glad you're posting!

    ReplyDelete